Here’s how much it’ll cost you to watch all seven games this summer
A few days ago, it was announced via the official website that Chelsea would be charging fans across the world to watch the Blues play their pre-season games this summer for a ‘nominal’ fee.
And it was just confirmed via the club what is the pricing structure is for all games and how you can watch (stream) each game over the next few weeks.
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
To watch all seven pre-season games – it’ll cost you either £1.99 per game or £10.99 for all seven. Each game can be purchased from two hours before kick-off. If you sign up after the first game, the price will remain the same.
HOW TO WATCH THE GAMES?
You can watch the pre-season games on the official website or via ‘The 5th Stand’ app. You will only be able to watch on the channel you sign up on. So… if you pay to watch the game(s) on The 5th Stand app, you will only be able to watch on the 5th Stand and the same applies for watching games via the website.
2019-20 PRE-SEASON SCHEDULE
As a reminder, here is Chelsea’s 2019-20 pre-season schedule –
• 10th July vs. Bohemians (Dalymount Park – Dublin, Ireland)
• 13th July vs. St Patrick’s Athletic (Richmond Park – Dublin, Ireland)
• 19th July vs. Kawasaki Frontale (Nissan Stadium – Yokohama, Japan)
• 23rd July vs. FC Barcelona (Saitama Stadium – Saitama, Japan)
• 28th July vs. Reading (Madejski Stadium – Reading, England)
• 31st July vs. RB Salzburg (Red Bull Arena – Salzburg, Austria)
• 3rd August vs. Borussia Mönchengladbach (Borussia-Park – Mönchengladbach, Germany)